HET-101 Electrical TapeDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Muhe Mizhu Industrial Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
Weiwu Industrial District, Nanya Village, Daojiao Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
- Website: http://www.protectivefilmtapes.com/ http://dgmhmz.islingtontoncars.com/
HET-101 Electrical Tape Quick Details
Adhesive Side: Single Sided
Adhesive Type: Pressure Sensitive
Design Printing: No Printing
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
length: 9m or 18m
backing material: PVC
feature: Isulation capability
thickness: as customer's requirement
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1.In shrink film and exported cartons packed.
2.also available as customer requirement.
Delivery Detail: Within 15-20days after well received the deposit.
PVC Electrical Insulation tape
1.rubber based adhesive
3.length:9m or 18m
4.width and thicknss:as customer require
1) Good holding power of adhesion, excellent softness and fit perfectly,
2) Common tape thickness within 100um-200um, available to make the suitable thickness according to the different medium; can resist effectively the general voltage.
3) For the different application requirements, the tape with high/low temperature resistance and flame retardant function available
4) High elongation and insulating property, good solvent resistance
5) Weather resistance, comply with the environmental quality standards
1) Backing material/color: PVC film in red, blue, yellow, green, black, white, gray colors etc
2) Adhesive: Rubber
Especially suitable for connecting, banding and strengthening the power circuit in the civil power set; the sealing of indoor electrical lines connector
Some basic knowledge about tape:
1.Choosing a Backing Type
There are many factors that can go into choosing the correct backing type for your adhesive materials. The accompanying chart can be used to assist in the decision-making process to determine the ideal backing type.
2. Choosing an Adhesive
Pressure sensitive adhesives generally have one of four general adhesive formulations - Rubber, Standard Acrylic, Modified Acrylic, or Silicone. While there are a variety of types within each category, knowing the basics of each of the four main formulations can help youmake initial decisions in your product research.
3.Recommended Tape Thickness
The thickness of a tape is generally dependent on the substrate, or surface, that is to be bonded.The accompanying chart can be used to assist in determining proper adhesive thickness.